SAVE THE DATE! Exclusive free webinar on 19 September 2023 Sustainable Events Management & ISO 20121
LAST PLACES AVAILABLE❗
04 September 2023 – The relevance of improving the environmental and social impact of the events industry with the ISO 20121.
An event is a planned public or social occasion. Whether it is a festival or a trade fair, an outdoor public event or a concert in a sports arena, a corporate conference or a happy hour in a small bar, it makes no difference. The ISO 20121:2012 standard is applicable to any kind of event, regardless of the type, frequency, size and range of the target audience.
ISO 20121 is aimed at organisations who wish to adopt a sustainable management system for an event, covering ethical, environmentally responsible and economic impacts.
ISO 20121 has many similarities and requirements in common with the ISO 9001 (Quality), the ISO 14001(Environmental) and the ISO 45001 (Health and Safety). It also incorporates many requirements contained in the ISO 26000 (CSR Guideline). The scheme requires the organization to define its objectives for continuous improvement in terms of environmental, economic and social impact and to prepare a management system to achieve them.
To help you understand and successfully implement the ISO 20121 in your organization we have planned this webinar specifically tailored for the North American market.
The main topics of the webinar are:
- the background of the ISO 20121 standard and its intended outcomes
- the structure of an Event Sustainability Management system
- the ISO 20121 requirements
- the wide range of ISO 20121 scope applicability (event, location, organizer, supplier, team)
- the value, benefits and contribution of an Event Sustainability Management System
- the effort requested, the milestones and the timeframe of an ISO 20121 project
- ISO 20121 case studies
Who should attend?
- Direct organizers, e.g. studios for planning, booking agencies for concerts and theatrical performances, corporate event offices (with marketing-related purposes) and in public administration (with cultural and territorial promotional purposes), cultural associations, conference centres;
- Managers of locations suitable for holding events e.g. clubs, sports arenas, motorsport racetracks, fairgrounds, hotels, stadiums, theatres, amusement parks, exhibitions facilities and museums;
- Providers of goods and services that enable events to take place e.g. audio-visual services, catering, cleaning and transportation companies, guard and stewardship services and temporary agencies;
- Managers of sports teams participating to series, championships, competitions.
FREE WEBINAR: REGISTER NOW!
You're invited to the exclusive free webinar on 19th September 2023: "Why should you consider the ISO 20121 Standard for your event, venue and organization?"
Register to the webinar
Why should you consider the ISO 20121 standard for your event, venue and organization?
On 19th September 2023 - 8.30 AM Western time | 11.30 AM Eastern time
Founder & CEO
Cheyenne Lolita Sala
ISO 20121 Specialist
Director of Sales, Marketing and Business Development
TÜV NORD USA
LAST PLACES AVAILABLE❗