BlackBook Motorsport Forum: "Turning the corner: Racing to a sustainable future" - London - August 17th
15th July 2022 - The commitment to sustainable development is an imperative and essential action for all the organizations.
In Motorsport industry too! Luca Guzzabocca will share his wide experience about it at the Blackbook Motorsport Forum to be held in London on August 17th from 15:30-16:05 during the session:
"Turning the corner: Racing to a sustainable future"
- How green is motorsport really and can sustainable targets truly be met.
- What specific role can venues and sponsor brands play in creating a more sustainable motorsport ecosystem.
- How can motorsport as an industry, lead the way in sustainable innovation.
- Sabrina Kreienborg, Head of Global Sponsorships, Corporate Brand Marketing, DHL
- Luca Guzzabocca, Founder & CEO, Right Hub
- Nicholas Meyer, Global Lead for Energy Transition Partnerships, Shell
- James Taylor, Chief Championship Officer, Extreme-E
Moderator: Paul Guest, Commercial Director, SportsPro Media
For the agenda of the Forum, the speakers, to book your participation or for more information visit: https://forum.blackbookmotorsport.com/